Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 18

Hi Friends!
I'm sorry I don't have much time this week, but I wanted to share a quote with you all. 

"Strength comes not from frantic activity, but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light. It comes from paying attention to the divine things that matter most. Diligently doing the things that matter most will lead us to the Savior of the world."
- President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I know it's easy to get caught up in our crazy lives, running around and just being frantic. Also, a lot of times we like to saw "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I know that what makes us stronger is the Atonement of Jesus Christ, His grace. Whether it's relying on Him to get through the hard times or just setting goals to change the little things in our life like getting out the door on time, I know that through the Atonement we can improve and become stronger. The way we build a firm foundation is by feasting on the words of Christ (reading the scriptures) daily, praying with faith, and taking the Sacrament each week!

I love you all and hope you will build your foundation a little more this week!
Hermana Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment