Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Transfer 5 Week 6

Hi friends!

I hope this week was amazing and you had the opportunity to serve and
laugh everyday!

We started off with a 7 hour training on hastening the work through
digital media. We are now an iPad mission! We are the 30th and final
mission testing the use of iPads in missionary work. The coolest part
is that it's not about the iPad itself, but that now we can reach out
to soooo many more people in Jersey and all over the world to share
the unique message of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!
I have so many notes and learned so much but I'll just share a couple
of my favorite quotes
"Never apologize for being obedient"

"We are not policemen, but shepherds"

"The strength of the church isn't in the numbers, but in the hearts
and personal conviction of the individual members of the church"

"Learn it here, learn it now, learn it for the rest of your life"

"Never give up. Never stop serving with all of your heart. Never cease
to be valiant."
-President Taggart NJMM

Well I get to stay in Red Bank for at least 6 more weeks! Tomorrow
I'll have a new companion and say goodbye to my favorite Brazilian.
Sister Mendonça is going to Utah to figure some things out with her
health and have surgery. I learned so much from her about teaching
with power and authority and applying the Atonement of Jesus Christ
daily. I know she's going to change lives wherever she goes.
I'm out of time but I wish you all the best Memorial Day and I hope you all the chance to serve and be the answer to someones prayer!

LQM,
Hermana Stone

1 Nephi 4:1-2
"Let us be faithful in keeping the commandments of the Lord"
"Therefore let us go up; let us be strong like unto Moses"
we love la familia SantaMaria!

No comments:

Post a Comment