Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 3

Hola amigos!!
Not much time for this week, so all I´m going to say is Conferencia General. It changed my life for the better. 2 things: If I were a philosopher I would want to talk with D. Todd Christofferson all day long. Also, I am incredibly grateful for not only 1 but 15 prophets that relay our loving Heavenly Father´s words that are meant exactly for us and this time!!! "Decisions Determine Destiny" and "Nothing else, no other choice we make can make us what He can" ~Thomas S. Monson. I love and sustain all the leaders of the church.
The other thing that has been on my mind all week is how thankful I am for the ability to think thoughts, form questions, take them to the Lord, and receive answers through revelation! How awesome that we all have this capability! I love learning!!! In all forms! Turns out I study Spanish 10 hours a day and I wish I had 24! Life is so good.
Super sad to hear about Taysom Hill. Still so much love for BYU, always.

Hope you all have a week and find the answers to your questions!
Con amor,
Hermana Stone


And here is a snippet from her family email this week:
Elder Bednar's talk was sooooo good! I appreciated it so much especially as a missionary cuz I'm hoping it will help someone out that I´ll talk to in the future. I pray for my investigadores futura everyday that the Lord will prepare them to hear THE GOOD NEWS and that I will be prepared to meet their needs and answer their questions. I also loved what the prophet said DECISIONS DETERMINE DESTINY. wow. so powerful and so true.
So the schedule here goes something like this:
6:30 wake up get ready til 7
7~7:30 additional study 7:30 breakfast
8~9 personal study aka prepare for investigators spiritually
9*12 classes including language study, BOM study, coaching and teach our morning investigador
12 additional study
12:30 lunch
1:35 ~2:30 sweat our guts out. I LOVE WORKING OUT!!!
2:30~3 frantically shower 
3~6 same as the morning more language and investigador 
6 dinner
6:45~7:45 TALL Technology Assisted Language learning aka my favorite
7:45~9 language study where I write everything i learned that day on the cool slidey whiteboards and everyone 
9~9:30 daily planning
personal time/get ready for bed/walk home in the rain every day because it rains from 8~10 and i love it :)
then i write in my journal shower blowdry get everything ready for the next day and lights out at 10:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment