Friday, June 19, 2015

Transfer 6 Week 3

Hi friends! 

I hope you've all had a great week! 

Not too much to say about this last week. We've dropped all of our investigators except ____ who is doing awesome! It was pretty sad let the investigators go, but I know that someday they'll have questions and they'll know where to turn for answers. 

We went on exchanges this week and it was my first time ever teaching in English! It was pretty different but really cool to be able to share the same message in my own language! I have to admit that by the end of the day all I wanted was to bear my testimony in Spanish :) I learned a lot about feeling joy and pure love. We spent some time with an elderly lady who lost her husband last year. She is so lonely and just wants to know if she'll see him again. We testified of God's wonderful plan for each of us, the Plan of Salvation. I know that someday Helen will see her sweetheart again and what a beautiful thing it is to have this knowledge. 

Well I'm out of time, but I love you all and hope you have an excellent week! 

LQM,
Hermana Stone

Mormon 9:21

No comments:

Post a Comment