Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Transfer 4 Week 6

Hi Friends!

I'm completely out of time but I just wanted to share a quick thought about Because He Lives
Easter this year has passed, but the everlasting truth that Christ lives has not! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqTRSVA1YA

"...Why seek ye the living among the dead?
He is not here, but is risen..."
Luke 24: 5-6

Where are we seeking Christ? Among the dead - spiritual death - sin? He lives today. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He speaks to us through prophets in the scriptures and our living prophets today! I invite you all to search diligently and prayerfully in the scriptures and the words that are shared in Conference addresses. www.lds.org has everything you could ever want to know. 

I love you all and I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Hermana Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment